Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm Back! :)


Sentimental Saturday. Choz. 

Spent the whole afternoon editing the snippets of the Vietnam-Cambodia trip videos I had with my dear friends Tamems and Ana, circa June of 2010. Parang kelan lang! 

When I took these vids, I had no knowledge editing and uploading videos on Youtube, that's why they overstayed in my external drive for 2 years. I just remembered these files awhile ago, and thought of updating my travel blog and share these with you. Oh the good times! 


Our second trip together, first was Hong Kong-Macau:



One of the longest time I stayed away from home (and in another country). We had a 12-hour bus ride from Vietnam Cambodia...Na nasira pa ang aircon! Never again! Lol:


Although SUPER INIT in Vietnam-Cambodia, what we love most about this trip naman are the FOOD TRIPS. Ang SASARAP ng food nila!


We also stayed in 4 hotels ata, most number of hotel experience for me, since we hopped from one country, then back:


No cabs! Tuk-tuk lang most of the time. 
We even had our own "tuktuk" service for the whole stay in Cambodia:


Angkor Wat is just so---photogenic! :)



We climbed here and there, because, although popular spot ito, wala naman talagang ibang gagawin kundi mag masid. So gumawa kami ng sariling ganap, hahaha. Steep stairs challenge:


Feeling millionaire:


We also took a depressing tour and learned more about the killings during the Pol Pot Regime.
I really appreciate historical tours...


 Cu Chi Tunnels Tour:



We sighted the biggest yosi ever (haha)




Leaving you with the video I was talking about:



***
To My Future Travel Buddy:

I hope you can come sooner. 

I really miss going out and discovering things, whether they'll make me super ecstatic or just totally disappoint me. I don't mind the downside of traveling (12-hour bus ride through hell)... if only to be with someone on this whole crazy journey. Surely we will end up keeping only the good moments (good food, pang show-off pictures and videos), and just throwing away all the bad stories----or wait, maybe we can even use them for future good laughs.






7 comments:

  1. hi! love your blog! :-) I hope we can follow each others blog..please let me know...I'd really be glad :-) xoxo
    articles0naddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're also dreaming to go in the future!

    We'll be going back to El Nido next year! Tara! ;)

    - Kaiye of http://thetwobrokegirls.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous photos of angkor wat! i want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go to Cambodia for an atual trip. Been there only to renew visa, when I was living in Bangkok in my first season as an international model. Now I want to go there even more, the temples seem so fantastic!

    xoxo,
    Gabi Barbará
    Barbaridades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This are amazing,looked so fun!

    ReplyDelete

"In the end, the journey is the destination." -Whitey, OTH